Saturday, December 18, 2010

Rock Chalk!!!

PERFECT start to the Christmas Break!  Although I had to watch the game by myself (well...with Bailey and Riley) today was Josh Selby's first game!  He definitely lived up to all the hype.  Had an amazing game, and we beat USC by 3.  The game about gave me a heart attack, but those are always fun (as long as we come out on top!)  I am a DIE HARD KU fan....and am in a bad mood the rest of the day, or longer, when we lose.  So, I'm glad we won so I won't be pouty all weekend!!  ROOOCCCCKKKK CHALLLKKKKK JAAAAYYYYHAWWWWWK, KKKKK UUUUUU!!!!



Well, I'm waiting for Jason to get home from work so that we can get packed to go back to KC.  I am super excited because we are actually going to make it back EARLY this year!  My little brother's birthday is December 20, and I haven't been back for it since we've moved.  But Jason got his meetings in early, so we are heading back tomorrow morning (Sunday) for his birthday dinner at the farm.  I'm so excited to get home.  I love our house all decorated at Christmas time, but it's just not the same as heading home to our parents house!  My brothers will already be there obviously, but Jason's sister Jordyn will be heading in next week, and Jayme Mark and the boys will be coming in Sunday after Christmas.   Then the Monday after Christmas we are having a bridal shower for Jordyn at the O'Bryan house...then Tuesday we leave for New York City!  Yaaaa!!  I will write again when we get back to Texas, until then-Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment