Tuesday, November 8, 2011

29 weeks

I am behind on updating, so this one is going to be short!  This week, average crown to heel length is 14.4 inches and average weight is 1.9 lbs.  Grayson passed that a long time ago, so I have no clue how much he weighs.  I have an appointment on Monday with a sonogram to check the progress of my placenta placement, so I'll find out how big he is then!  I have started feeling him hiccup, which I find incredibly cute.  Jason hasn't been home when this has happened, but it's fun.  It's like little rhythmic taps on my stomach.  Speaking of stomach, I have popped out a lot lately!  Finally looking pregnant, ya!  There's definitely no hiding it anymore, even in loose clothes.  Nursery is getting closer and closer to finishing.  The crib is all put together.  I put the bedding in it, but will wait to put pics up until we buy our mattress so it actually looks normal.  The glider came in last weekend too!  Love how it's all coming together.  We are refinishing my old dresser, and are in the process of doing that now.  Hopefully we will finish that this week so that I can start putting clothes away.  Alright that's all for now.  Here's some pic updates:

Dogs hanging out on the new glider

29 week bump!

Hallowen 2011, Bumble Bee and Devil

Begging to be taken out of the costume

Pug trying on one of Grayson's hats






No comments:

Post a Comment