Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Never Grow Up






Grayson turns 9 months tomorrow, and I really cannot even believe how fast time is flying.  We are truly enjoying each and every age...but it is going WAY TOO FAST!  Since this blog is our scrapbook, I thought I would include this song!  I found it when I was pregnant, and it is so so sweet.  It's on my "Baby" playlist that I play when I put Grayson down for naps sometimes.  The lyrics basically say everything I've been thinking since day one with Grayson!  I look forward to each and every stage with him, but it's crazy to see him flying across the room (his crawling gets pretty quick....sometimes too fast and he face plants).  He's definitely no longer a little baby and is turning into a little boy more and more each day.  Love my little man to pieces!

Where did this little guy go?!




And here we are...SO BIG!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment