Friday, April 19, 2013

A few videos....

We take videos ALL the time of this little guy, so I thought I'd put a few on here to look back on!!


Grayson LOVES going to the park...really doesn't play on the equipment a whole lot, just loves running around the pond and looking at the ducks...and trying to get in the water :)


He is absolutely obsessed with light switches.  It amazes him every single time he turns the lights on and off...and he has to do it 40 times before we leave a room.  



Walking home from the park--he held Riley's leash-precious


He did this about 5 times before I got it on video.  He wasn't going to bed, so I kept telling him to "go night night" through the monitor...every time I said that, he dove down into his bed like he was caught doing something...cracked me up


Grayson being naughty and not listening to his Daddy AT ALL!



By far, my favorite video of him!  Love his belly laughs!


No comments:

Post a Comment