Monday, December 12, 2011

34 Weeks

Six weeks to go!  38 days to be exact :)  Our day by day pregnancy book does a countdown for us.  We are getting so so so excited to meet this little guy!!  I am definitely in the stages of pregnancy where I am ready for it to be DONE.   I feel like I have been pregnant forever.  Nine months is a long time!  Plus, it's actually ten not nine.  I am starting to get more and more uncomfortable and well aware that I have a giant baby inside of my stomach.  He is running out of room, so I feel absolutely every movement.  Don't get me wrong, it's fun at times....but he moves alllll the time.  I'm hoping this is not an indicator of his sleep habits when he decides to come see us!

34 weeks 

Baby info this week:  He is basically the length he will be at birth (around 20 inches...how that is fitting inside me is beyond me), about 5ish pounds, and his little fingernails are fully grown.   The pupils now fully dilate to light.  He's still able to flip back and forth, but I'm pretty sure he's stuck in the head down position now.  Depending on which way he's facing, I can feel his feet either on my left or right rib cage.  We now have pushing games where I literally can push his feet away from my ribs...Jason finally felt this yesterday and I think it freaked him out a little bit haha.  

The nursery is going to be completely finished this week!  Yeah!  I feel as though I have procrastinated on this a bit, since I have seen friends on facebook put pics of their nursery up and they are at like the 22 week mark....oh well.  I am absolutely obsessed with it.  It's turned out exactly how I wanted it to and is so cute!!  I am waiting on a couple of things to get shipped to me, and we have to put up a couple of shelves, then I'll post pics :)  

We also had a shower thrown for us by Jason's coworkers at ClineWood.  It was really sweet!  Jason's office here in TX only has six people that work in it, so we had a "skype shower" with the Kansas City office.  It was pretty funny....they were all really great and got us some great gifts.

Skype!





Alright that is about all for now.  I have moved on to appointments every 2 weeks now, and I have one this Wed.  I think after that I am onto weekly appointments!  Crazy!  Hopefully the stuff for the nursery will be in and I can post pics of the finished product by this weekend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment