Thursday, March 29, 2012

First Easter Bunny visit!

We decided this past weekend that Grayson needed to go visit the Easter Bunny.  I am huge on starting traditions with our kids, and seeing the Easter Bunny and Santa are going to be part of it!  Yes, he's way too small to remember going...but it's more for us than him anyways at this point :)  Grandma O was in town, so we thought it would be fun to go while she was here.  I wanted to go to Northpark mall in Dallas instead of the mall by us.  The one by us can be pretty sketch on the weekends, so off to Dallas it is!  I get Grayson all cute in an outfit, get to the mall....NO BUNNY!   Well, I take that back.  There were several bunnies.  Real live bunnies.  Excuse me?  Who wants a 2 month old in a picture with a real live bunny?  That's not the Easter Bunny, that's just from a pet store!  I was extremely disappointed and refused to spend $40 on a pic with a live bunny.  I can do that in our front yard.  So we went home.  Decided to try again Sunday.  I just figured we could try our mall, and the line was actually short and it worked out just fine!  The bunny had a dress on, but I can live with that :)  Grayson basically slept the whole time until the bunnies whiskers kept poking him in the face.  It was cute, and we got our pictures, so I'm happy!  

This Easter, we are going down to San Antonio to spend it with cousins Max, Will, and Ryane!  Aunt Jordyn will be flying in from Colorado too, so it should be a fun time.  I've ordered Grayson's Easter basket, and am still working on an outfit.  I've found a billion girls outfits for Easter..the boys outfits look stupid.  I've found a hat so far....better keep looking!

Take one of trying to see the bunny

Take two: found the bunny!






No comments:

Post a Comment