Thursday, March 29, 2012

West Plains

A couple of weekends ago, we headed to West Plains, Missouri for Grayson to meet Papaw and Marianna!  It worked out so that I drove there from KC with my mom and we spent the week there.  Jason came and met us on Thursday along with Brett, Courtney, and Patrick.  We had such a great week, and it was so fun for Grayson to spend time with his great grandparents!  We had a lot of relaxation time, and Grayson slept from 10 to about 7:30 the next morning while we were there.  That was a new record for him, I was pretty impressed.  Country air does wonders on a baby :)  While we were there, mom and I stayed at the cabin for a few days.  I got to ride Dude (Papaw's horse) for a little bit.  I love riding horses-would love to take him out of the little field next time I'm there and really ride!  I am hoping that we will make it back really soon.  It was really fun to spend some real time with Patrick too!  He is the funniest little kid.

March Madness was going on while there.  Most notable game: MU losing!  Not gonna lie, one of the highlights of the tournament.  Especially since they already made road to the final four tshirts.  Really funny.  On an even better note:  KU IS IN THE FINAL FOUR!!  We beat North Carolina on Sunday, and I could not be more excited.  Grayson and I are heading up to KC tomorrow for the finals!  Yes, I know they are in New Orleans.  BUT, second best place to watch the games is Lawrence KS!  No, Grayson is not invited to watch them with me in Lawrence.  He will be staying with the Grandma's while I enjoy a day off!  This will be my first night away however, so we will see how that goes :)

Here are some pics from our trip to West Plains:


















No comments:

Post a Comment