Friday, November 9, 2012

10 months

Grayson turned 10 months old on November 4.  Is it seriously November already?!  Grayson is changing more and more each day.  This last month was pretty uneventful as far as new and fun things he's doing....he will wave and clap and reaches out and points to where he wants to go/what he wants to do.  He whines.   A lot.  I hate that he can't just say what he wants! :)  He makes it pretty clear, and I can figure it out quickly, but the whining gets a little old!  No offense buddy.

He crawls like a champ and gets around the house REALLY fast!  He can walk around the table really quickly too.  He's getting more and more comfortable with his walking.  He does really well walking with us holding his hands.  I think it's just a matter of when he starts feeling comfortable to do it on his own.  Who knows when that'll happen!  

Grayson's Stats:

Height/Weight:  Not sure

Clothes:  Wears mainly 12-18 month clothes.  Wearing 12 and 18 month jammies.  The 12 are getting pretty snug :)  

Shoes: Size 3

Diaper: Size 3

Teeth: 2 (bottom middle) and they are SHARP!  Watch out if he bites you, it hurts

Obsessed with electrical sockets.  Tries to stick anything he's playing with in them.  (I have covers, don't worry)

Loves playing with anything that isn't a toy (i.e. spoons, Jason's aluminum beer bottles..don't judge us haha....pens, shoelaces, remotes...you get the idea)

Started brushing his teeth, he opens his mouth when I bring the toothbrush over, it's pretty cute :)

Pulls off his socks or shoes every time I put them on him.  I am raising a hippie.  My fault since I never put shoes on him :)  Now he doesn't like it!

Sleeps about 11 hours a night.  Naps are up in the air.  Sometimes it's 20 minutes, sometimes it's 2 hours.  Random baby.  Makes it really easy to get stuff done let me tell ya!

Went Trick or Treating this month for his first Halloween.  Cutest monster I've ever seen!



Pictures from Grayson's 10th month!




Pancakes at Our Place 


He is scared to death of that hippo to his left.  It's actually hilarious...it scoots across the floor if you push its back, he comes crawling over to me as fast as he can when I make it go...makes me laugh :)

So over dinner

Love this!  His passport!  

Just hangin with my friends

Here's his fav toy the beer bottle that I mentioned earlier :)

 

His new thing: taking his clothes off in bed



 Grayson voted!  

Kindermusik

Sometimes he eats the toys instead of playing them



No comments:

Post a Comment