Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Really?!

So, I have said in past posts that Grayson has started liking to take his clothes off.  We don't know why he does this...possibly a future streaker.


Exhibit A:


Most of the time he doesn't get them all the way off, so I find him in this state.

Well...today I put him down for a nap like any other day.  I was on the phone with my brother, and knew he wasn't quite asleep yet.  After I got off the phone, I glanced at the monitor to see what he was doing and lo and behold I see a bare butt staring back at me.  He likes to lay with his knees tucked under him and his butt up in the air.  I thought I might somehow be seeing this wrong, but it was definitely his little hiney sticking up in the air...no pants...no diaper.  Pretty sure both of those things were on when I left him.  

I then run into the nursery to try to get there before he pees all over his bed.  Too late.  I turn on his lamp to find him naked from the waist down.  He had thrown his diaper out of his bed, and it was laying in a poopy mess on the floor.  His bed had poop everywhere.  He had a huge smile on his face.  I'm sure in his mind he was all "Look Mommy, I took care of my poopy diaper for you!"  

Of course I just have to laugh because why wouldn't you throw your stinky diaper out of your crib?!  I sure would.  :)

Ohhh Grayson....keeps us on our toes, this one!!



No comments:

Post a Comment