Friday, July 22, 2011

I almost forgot!!

The BEST part of our doctors appointment the other day....we have our next sonogram scheduled to find out if we're having a boy or girl!!  Can't believe I forgot to write that in my last post!  We will find out on Wednesday, August 24.  If you can't tell, I'm really excited and anxious!!  I am, however, a little sad about the fact that we find out the 24th and the Nordstrom Anniversary sale ends Aug. 1.  Just sayin.  I looked at their baby section, oh my goodness.  I could do damage.  Probably a good thing that we won't know yet, really!  I am so ready to decide how we are going to do the nursery/buy bedding/and the most fun...clothes!  Gotta know whether to buy bows or hair gel for a tiny faux hawk.  Who am I kidding...my kid is going to be bald til they're 3.  (My mom used to tape little hair bows to my head so people would know I was a girl).   I don't think I started looking like I had real hair until I was about 2 or 3, and it was blonde so even then it was hard to see :)

Alright, that is the news I almost forgot.  Get excited for August 24th!  In the meantime, I feel like I haven't given our first babies any love on here recently, so here there are!

Here's the little missy sleeping on a blanket that is on our table...good choice

And we're the two best friends that anyone could have!!




No comments:

Post a Comment