Thursday, August 11, 2011

17 weeks

Only 161 more days to go!  Ya, that seems like a lot.  Time is going by really quickly though.  Much faster than I expected actually.  Jason and I were talking about it last night, and it really does seem like just yesterday we found out we were pregnant.  The overall time has gone by fast, but my daily clock seems to go ridiculously slow.  I have not had the easiest pregnancy in the world.  I am definitely not complaining, because I know that it could be 1000 times worse, but it hasn't been super easy.  I have been sick much longer than I had expected.  I went a good 3 months of basically throwing up every. single. day.  Not fun!  I am definitely on the other side of the hill though.  I am still getting sick occasionally, but it is NOTHING like it was before.  I'll have a few days where I feel perfectly fine, so that's definitely an improvement!  Another symptom that has been kinda tough are the headaches.  I haven't been one to get very many headaches in the past, and I have had them a lot since getting pregnant.  Tylenol doesn't really cut it...so you just kinda have to deal.  OH!  I also have had nosebleeds...what?!  I have never had a nosebleed in my life....freaked me out.  They only last for a minute or two, but it's so weird!  Apparently they are common with us preggos, but that is definitely a new one to me.  I thought my nose was running or something.  Nope.  Pregnancy is so weird.  How a nosebleed has anything to do with this little one is beyond me.

Here's me at 17 weeks:


Exciting.  Once again, not a ton of change.  Slowly but surely starting to pop out a little more.  I actually thought that it would be getting a lot bigger since I'm no longer throwing up as much.  It'll get there. :)  

My weekly update told me that I might be able to be feeling the baby, and I'm almost positive that I did yesterday!  It was pretty fun.  Felt like someone flicked my stomach from the inside.  I felt it once during the day, then again last night when I was laying in bed watching tv.  Baby O saying hi!  Now I want it to happen all the time.  I also want Jason to be able to feel it.  I think it might be awhile before you can feel it from the outside...but that'll be fun when the time comes.  Baby O is the size of an onion, and can do somersaults inside the uterus.  Haha that's funny to picture.  

Less than 2 weeks until we find out what we're having!!!  So excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment