Friday, August 12, 2011

Wiggle Worm

So, yesterday I said how I was ALMOST positive that I felt the baby moving.  I didn't want to say that I did for sure, then be wrong when I really felt it later.  Well, I definitely felt it, 100% positive!  Last night, we were watching some Jersey Shore in bed (quality TV our child will be introduced to) when I felt a much bigger thud on the lower part of my stomach.  I knew for sure that I wasn't make it up at that point.  Jason wanted to feel it, but I wasn't sure that he would be able to.  I've read that sometimes it's a lot harder to feel it from the outside...well obviously...but we decided to give it a try anyway.  About 10 minutes later, it came again.  I like jerked my head over to see whether he felt it or not, and he did!  He/she kicked like right where his hand was.  Craziest feeling in the world.  Plus, knowing that it's the size of an onion with little tiny feet kicking just cracks us up.

For the last hour (after lunch) they've been going crazy in there.  Today it feels more like a little alien or eel or something because it's just going nuts.  Must be doing gymnastics because it's not a kick, it's more like they're running around haha.  I love feeling it, but it's really hard to be productive because all I want to do is sit there and wait for it to happen again.

Another funny thing: Riley has become my new best friend.  They say that dogs know when you're pregnant...well Riley knows something is up.  She never used to hang out with me-always always sat with Jason.  Now, every night she is laying next to me.  Bailey on the other hand has no clue and is her regular chipper self!

Ya for baby's first movements! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment