Sunday, September 11, 2011

We have a name!

Just thought I would give a quick update, since it's a big one!  We have finally decided on a name for our little guy.  I am very excited to announce he will be....Grayson Brett O'Bryan!  I am in love with it, and so excited that it's finally set in stone.  He'll end up going by Gray which is my maiden name (obviously) so I think it's really neat to be able to incorporate that into his name.  PLUS for those of you who don't know, my older brother's name is Brett.  It meant a lot to me to use family names as middle names for our kids.  My brother's and I all have middle names named after our aunts/uncles, so I thought it was a great tradition. 

So there it is!  Grayson will be gracing us with his presence January 19, 2012 (or sometime around then).  Let the monogramming begin! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment